PINELLAS COUNTY BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS
ADOPTED RESOLUTION 2020-20 - "SAFER AT HOME" ORDER
Pinellas County Board of County Commissioners passed a “Safer at Home” Order on Wednesday, March 25, 2020, which will be effective at noon on Thursday, March 26, 2020. Residents are still requested to practice social distancing.
If a business is not part of the identified exemptions that are part of this Order, actions should be determined by the business owners as outlined in the County’s Resolution 2020-20, which can be viewed at https://bit.ly/COVID19SaferAtHome.
OLDSMAR STATE OF EMERGENCY &
On Monday, March 16, 2020, Oldsmar Mayor Eric Seidel and City Council held an Emergency Meeting regarding the coronavirus. During that time, the Mayor read his Proclamation of Emergency, and Resolution 2020-05 was subsequently passed. This Resolution declares a state of local emergency for Oldsmar as a result of the COVID-19 outbreak. It provides for the waiver of procedures and formalities as required by law, pursuant to Florida Statute Chapter 252.
The declaration of a municipal emergency is part of the City’s ongoing efforts to stop the spread of COVID-19 and will ensure the municipal government can continue to act and respond quickly to the pandemic and any other events that arise in the weeks ahead. Since that time, EXECUTIVE ORDERS have been issued, which can be viewed under our Public Notices website page at www.myoldsmar.com/692/Public-Notices.
The City of Oldsmar appreciates the cooperation and patience our community has continued to show. These resources are a means to assist Oldsmar residents and businesses during this trying time.
OLDSMAR WATER UTILITY SHUT-OFFS
Per the City of Oldsmar Executive Order 2020-37, termination of service for Utility Bill non-payment will resume beginning on Monday, August 31, 2020. If you have an unpaid past due balance, the City is offering payment plans to avoid termination. Contact 813-855-5257 for assistance.
With broadened eligibility for individuals and families, Pinellas CARES may provide additional financial assistance to assist with paying utility bills and other qualified expenses.
For assistance with applying for Pinellas CARES, Call 2-1-1, text COVIDCARES to 898211, or visit https://covid19.pinellascounty.org/pinellascaresindividual/.
BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS
EMERGENCY ORDINANCE 20-14
Pinellas County Board of County Commissioners passed an emergency Ordinance requiring citizens to wear face coverings in most indoor public places, and restaurants/bars. As Oldsmar is within the jurisdictional boundaries of Pinellas County, residents and businesses are required to comply with the Ordinance. The countywide Ordinance took effect Wednesday, June 24, at 5 pm.
Details and additional information can be found on their website at Covid19.pinellascountyorg.
FREE FACE MASKS FOR OLDSMAR RESIDENTS
The Upper Tampa Bay Chamber of Commerce is distributing FREE Face Masks.
Masks are available Monday-Friday, 9 am-12 pm at their office, located at 101 State Street West. For more information, call (813) 855-4233.
For a list of the additional locations available across Pinellas County, visit https://covid19.pinellascounty.org/free-face-masks/.
BUSINESS FEDERAL RESOURCES - ECONOMIC
- DEALING WITH COVID-19
- OSHA/HHS GUIDANCE
- DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY
- DEPARTMENT OF LABOR
- SBA DISASTER GUIDANCE
- SBA ECONOMIC INJURY DISASTER LOANS (EIDLs)
- US DEPT. OF LABOR FAMILIES FIRST CORONAVIRUS RESPONSE ACT (FFCRA)
- SBA PAYCHECK PROTECTION PROGRAM (PPP - updated as of Monday, April 27, 2020)
The federal U.S. Small Business Association (SBA) resumed accepting Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) applications from participating lenders on Monday, April 27, 2020, at 10:30 a.m. EDT.
- The Paycheck Protection Program is a loan designed to provide a direct incentive for small businesses to keep their workers on the payroll.
- SBA will forgive loans if all employees are kept on the payroll for eight weeks and the money is used for payroll, rent, mortgage interest, or utilities.
- You can apply through any existing SBA 7(a) lender or through any federally insured bank or credit union that is participating.
- You should consult with your local lender as to whether it is participating in the program.
For information and details, please visit: https://www.sba.gov/funding-programs/loans/coronavirus-relief-options/paycheck-protection-program
For questions, please contact your local lender or SBA’s Customer Service Center at (800) 659-2955
COUNTY RESOURCES - HEALTH
MISC - SOCIAL SUPPORT
- OLDSMAR ASSISTANCE HOTLINE
- OLDSMAR LIBRARY - VIRTUAL CARD
- OLDSMAR CARES
- 2-1-1 TAMPA BAY CARES
- AREA AGENCY ON AGING
- DIRECTIONS FOR LIVING - SUPPORT CALL LINE
- PINELLAS COUNTY SCHOOLS
- PINELLAS COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE
- PINELLAS COUNTY HEALTH & HUMAN SERVICES
- MATTIE WILLIAMS NEIGHBORHOOD CENTER
- TRANSPORTATION - NEIGHBORLY CARE NETWORK
- TRANSPORTATION - PINELLAS SUNCOAST TRANSIT AUTHORITY
- LOCAL NEWS - TAMPA BAY TIMES
- LIBRARY OF CONGRESS RESOURCE GUIDE
- BUY A GIFT CARD FROM A LOCAL BUSINESS
ACTIVITIES - KIDS
- ART FOR KIDS HUB
- COLORING PAGES
- CRAFT PROJECTS
- CRAFTS BY AMANDA
- DAILY DOODLE
- ECB GAMES
- FACE DRAWER
- GARDEN CRAFTS
- GLAZIER CHILDREN’S MUSEUM
- GOOGLE ARTS & CULTURE
- HIGHLIGHTS FOR KIDS
- INDOOR ACTIVITIES
- KIDS CRAFTS
- MAKER STATIONS
- MISS SUDA’S DANCERS - Email Instructor
- MY HOW TO DRAW’S
- PBS KIDS
- POP ART DOODLE
- RECYCLED ARTS & CRAFTS
- SKATEBOARDING TRICKS
- SMITHSONIAN INSTITUTE
- STORYTIME WITH MR. ANTHONY
- THE OT TOOL BOX
- THUNDERBUG ACTIVITIES