March 21, 2023
101 State Street West
Oldsmar, FL 34677
City Council Meeting
Tuesday, March 21, 2023
Oldsmar City Council meetings are held in the Council Chamber, 101 State Street West, Oldsmar, Florida. The meetings start at 7:00 PM.
The public has the opportunity to speak during Citizens Open Forum, for 5 minutes each. Meetings are live streamed on the City's YouTube Channel and recorded for future viewing opportunities.
Featured Agenda Items:
- Presentations – Council-Manager Award, CRA Annual Report, Upper Tampa Bay Chamber of Commerce’s Business Assistance Program, new City logo design for City’s branding effort
- Public Hearing / First Reading – amended development agreement with Devon S. Rushell, LLC for city-owned property adjacent to Library
- Public Hearing / Second Reading - ORD 2023-04, amending Code of Ordinances to exclude cost of certain code compliant mitigation & energy efficient retrofits from cumulative substantial improvement, adopt technic amendments to Fla Building Code, providing for fiscal impact statement
- Public Hearing / First Reading – ORD 2023-01, amending Code of Ordinances to provide that holding/possession of valid driver license is not needed for person to operate a golf cart, provide for optional city registration of golf carts, provide for updated reference to Florida statutes for enforcement of golf cart use
- Consideration of Request for Proposals for city-owned property sound of Tampa Rd, north of State St, west of Arlington (city hall site)
- Schedule Special Meeting for ranking of development proposals for city-owned property including City Hall (city hall site)
Full Agenda - https://myoldsmar.civicweb.net/Portal/MeetingInformation.aspx?Id=664
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/CityOfOldsmar