Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Permit Fees Due
Inspections called in before 3:30 P.M. on a business day will be performed the following business day. Automated inspection line 813-749-1171 or online at https://www.ci.oldsmar.fl.us/permits
If the property owner is an entity other than an individual, list the contact person
Name of the business tenant. (If the business tenant is an entity other than an individual, list the contact person's name.)
The legal description shall be as located on the certified boundary survey.
(in sq. ft)
Must provide a duly recorded notice of commencement for construction projects valued in excess of $2,500.00
2. FOR FREE STANDING SIGNS, AN ORIGINAL SIGNED AND SEALED (CERTIFIED) BOUNDARY SURVEY, PREPARED IN THE LAST 24 MONTHS OF THE APPLICATION DATE BY A LAND SURVEYOR OR ENGINEER LICENSED TO PRACTICE IN FLORIDA.
4. NUMBER, TYPE, LOCATION, AND SURFACE AREA DIMENSIONS OF ALL EXISTING SIGNS ON THE SAME PROPERTY SHALL BE PROVIDED ON THE DRAWINGS.
6. PLANS AND ELEVATIONS OF SIGN(S) DRAWN TO SCALE, DIMENSIONS, MAXIMUM AND MINIMUM HEIGHT WHEN MEASURED
FROM FINISHED GRADE, DIMENSIONS OF THE SIGN’S SUPPORTING MEMBERS, MOUNTING DETAILS AND COLORS USED.
8. IF ILLUMINATED, A SEPARATE ELECTRICAL PERMIT IS REQUIRED. HOWEVER, ELECTRICAL SPECIFICATIONS SIGNED AND
SEALED BY AN ENGINEER LICENSED IN FLORIDA MEETING THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS OF THE APPLICABLE ELECTRIC CODE,
THE TYPE OF ILLUMINATION, PLACEMENT, INTENSITY AND HOURS OF ILLUMINATION SHALL BE INDICATED ON THE PLANS
SUBMITTED WITH THIS APPLICATION.
I understand that a separate permit must be secured for ELECTRICAL WORK, PLUMBING, WELLS, POOLS, FURNACES, BOILERS, HEATERS, TANKS, AIR CONDITIONERS, KITCHEN HOODS, FIRE SPRINKLERS, ALARM SYSTEMS, AND SHEDS, ETC.
OWNER’S ELECTRONIC SUBMISSION STATEMENT: Under penalty of perjury, I declare that all the information contained in this
sign permit application is true and correct.
Contractors must maintain, State License, PCCLB License, General Liability and Workman’s Compensation Insurance.
Application Approved By:
* indicates a required field