Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
1. I certify that the tent is made of flame resistant fabric and a Certificate of Flame Retardance is provided and the Certificate
matches the label on the tent in accordance with NFPA 1-126.96.36.199, 101-188.8.131.52 and 101-184.108.40.206.
2. I certify the tent stakes provide a minimum of 10’ distance o.c. in accordance with NFPA 1-220.127.116.11; 18.104.22.168 and 101-22.214.171.124.
3. I certify a layout of the use of the tent has been provided with this application in accordance with NFPA 1-3.2.2.
4. I certify a minimum of two (2) approved 2A:10BC fire extinguishers will be provided at opposite ends/sides of the tent. Portable
fire extinguishers will be provided as applicable with the hazard in accordance with NFPA 1-25.2.5, 1-3.2.2, and 101-11.11.5.
(Size of tent may require additional fire extinguishers).
5. I certify NO generators or flammable products (gasoline, oil, etc.) shall be stored/kept under the tent. Any portable generator shall
be a minimum of 5’ from the tent and protected in accordance with NFPA 1-126.96.36.199 and 101-188.8.131.52.
6. I certify all electric shall comply with NFPA 70.
7. I certify the ground enclosed by the tent and an additional 10’ around the perimeter will be cleared of all combustible and
flammable materials or vegetation prior to erection of the tent in accordance with NFPA 1-184.108.40.206 and 101-220.127.116.11.
8. I certify NO SMOKING signs will be provided and visible from all areas of the tent in accordance with NFPA 1-18.104.22.168 and
9. I certify EXIT signs will be provided and visible from all areas of the tent and a 44” clear path to each exit, so as to permit
unobstructed egress from any location within the tent (based on the size of the tent) at the fire departments direction in accordance
with NFPA 1-3.2.2. If the tent is open to the public after sunset, EXIT signs will be illuminated and the tent will have emergency
I understand that a separate permit must be secured for ELECTRICAL WORK, PLUMBING WORK, SIGNS, HEATERS, AIR
OWNER'S ELECTRONIC SUBMISSION OF STATEMENT: Under penalty of perjury, I declare that all of the information contained in this building permit application is true and correct.
Application is valid for 180 days.Permit is extended for 6 months after each successful inspection. Permit expires after 1 year. Permit fee is non-refundable.
By typing your name here, you are signing this form electronically. You agree you are submitting this application for processing and is the legal equivalent of your manual signature on this form. You must be the legal property owner, qualifier or authorized agent which match our registration records. Note: A notarized Letter of Authorization is required for an agent to sign the application or any other correspondence that calls for an agent signature.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field